Toys & Games Store Front
How might we increase visibility of our leading brands and help users shop by demographic?
I redesigned the Toys & Games section of BN.com as part of a larger B&N Kids branded content rollout. The UX challenge was to establish patterns that commingled highly visible brands with clearly marked demographic navigation taxonomies. In addition to developing a demographic driven product browsing system, I also collaborated with the B&N Kids business owner to establish a consistent pattern for implementing a hero message on brand pages.
Roles and Responsibilities
- UX Design Lead on agile product
- Collaborated with Product Manager on product definition and business goals.
- Collaborated with Lead Visual designer on branding.
- Collaborated with team of engineers on technical constraints and usability needs.
- Developed iterative wireframes to convey strategy and requirements.