B&N Kids' Expert Circle — Digital Editorial Design
How might we build the Barnes & Noble brand as a thought leader in the child development space?
The sample wireframes above reflect the first phase of a large targeted marketing effort aimed at parents to establish Barnes & Noble as a thought leader in the child development space. This digital editorial release was in conjunction with a Kids' Club dashboard page (see BN Kids' Club), both of which were launched during the holiday season. A user experience challenge for this digital publication design was to establish a UI framework where child experts, curated article themes, and relevant products were all discoverable and easy to process within the context of each other.
Roles and Responsibilities
- UX Design Lead on agile product
- Collaborated with Product Manager on product definition and business goals.
- Collaborated with Lead Visual designer on branding.
- Collaborated with team of engineers on technical constraints and usability needs.
- Collaborated with Senior Information Architect on wireframe design.